I am very happy that a fellow blogger fstopfun over at http://fstopfun.wordpress.com nominated my new blog for the Versatile Blogger Award! This is great. I haven’t been on WordPress for long and I am really enjoying myself. He is an artist and photographer living in Baltimore, Maryland. He has some great landscape and macro photography which is worth seeing. The photographs of people shows that he has embraced this discipline fully. And from what I read in his blogs he is also a great person!
Go check out his blog!
So here are the Rules for Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven Things About Myself:
- I am new to digital photography and each day find out how little I know about it.
- Trying to find my way around photo editing, but just don’t have enough time.
- I am a motorcyclist not a biker.
- Camping is something I enjoy.
- I have a very soft spot for children. Have four daughters and four grandchildren.
- I am interested in politics and living here in South Africa it is something that is changing all the time. I enjoy debating the latest developments in our government and local councils.
- I get pretty upset when people write ‘Xmas’ instead of Christmas. I don’t think any of the other religions would appreciate it if we decided to change the name of their holy holidays/celebrations/gods.
And now for the 15 Bloggers I follow and enjoy: